Search This Blog

AddThis

Monday, 28 July 2008

Has Everyone Forgot about the X-files!?!?!?


Fox's The X-Files: I Want to Believe bombed out of the gate, as the new movie only took in $4 million from 3,185 theatres its first day.
What happened???
A decade or more ago there were fans and conventions galore. Why didn't any of them go out to see the movie? The FOX network was saved because of the X-Files series, and it still runs in syndication all over North America.So why did it have such a poor opening???
Is it because of the incredibly poor ad campaign??? Come on!! I only saw one commercial for this movie before it opened...and I mean ONE TIME ONLY!!!! Was there an internet campaign??? If so I didn't see it!
I know there are still fans "out there."
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
eXTReMe Tracker